Amoxineovit C has a significant antimicrobial effect due to the synergistic action of the three broad spectrum antibiotics with low toxicity and resistant to gastric acid.Both amoxicilline and oxytetracycline reach a serum antimicrobially active level in 60 minutes after administration.
- Treatment of bacterial infections caused by germs sensitive to the active substances like Coli bacillus, pasteurella, staphylococcus, salmonella and anaerobic enterotoxaemia.
- Broad spectrum of the three antibiotics induces a significant efficacy of the product and avoids the resistence of the body.
- This pigeon treatment can be best used in acute or chronic, primary or secondary, polymicrobial and microbial diseases with uncertain etiology.
- High content of vitamins increases significantly the body resistence to infection while helping to improve the appetite.
- Oxytetracycline hydrochloride 12 mg, Amoxicillin trihydrate 9.6 mg, Neomycin sulfate 9.6 mg.
- Vitamin A 1080 IU, Vitamin D3 360 IU, Vitamin E 0.9 mg, Vitamin K3 0.18 mg, Vitamin B1 0.18 mg, D-pantothenic acid 0.54 mg, Biotin 0.0144 mg, Vitamin C 1.8 mg, Magnesium sulphate 0.54 mg, Zinc sulphate 0.072 mg, Methionine 1.44 mg.
- Excipients (lactose, starch, aerosil, CMC, PVPK 30, talcum powder, avicel, magnesium stearate) up to 120 mg.
|When?||How often?||How much?||Yield|
In case of bacterial infections.
Within 12 - 24 hours, for 3 - 5 consecutive days.
1 tablet / kg bodyweight.
The product is administered orally and individually.
Assess correctly the animals' body weight in order to avoid the under doses.
When possible, oxytetracycline, amoxicillin and neomycin should be used only basing on the sensitivity tests (antibiotic sensitivity test).
For contra-indications, side effects, interactions with other preparations and special instructions: please read the package label.